Winter Day in Koiteli – further information
12:00 Transportation of all course participants from Laanila School to the City Centre (Oulu City Hall). Those who do not take part in the optional program, get off the bus at the Oulu City Hall.
12:15 Transfer from Oulu City Hall to Koiteli (appr. 30 min)
- The driver has a name list of the participants who have booked the Winter day in Koiteli program and may check that you have made the booking. You have also received the confirmation email upon booking. It does not matter if you activate the ticket by mistake yourself.
12:45 Arrival in Koiteli. Winter Day in Koiteli program (3 hours)
- you will get your thermal clothing including winter overalls, gloves, hat, woollen socks and winter boots packed in bags with the name you gave in the booking
- warm juice will be served while getting dressed
- short walk with the guide to the Koiteli area, where the program takes place
- after the program is finished, short walk back to the safari house where you can leave the thermal clothing
15:45 Transfer back to Oulu City Centre
16:15 Arrival at Oulu City Hall
What to bring?
You will be leaving for the activity immediately after your program at the school is finished. Take already in the morning with you the personal items you think you will be needing during the day (camera, power bank etc). You can leave your belongings in the bus during the school program and during the program in Koiteli.
You will get a thermal overall, which you can wear on top of your own normal clothes. If it is a warm day and you want to wear your own winter clothing, it is fine. In that case remember to dress warmly because you will spend several hours outdoors. Dress in layers (long sleeved under layer, middle layer, outer layer) and do not forget your hat, scarf, warm cloves and socks, and winter boots!